Looking for the next Big Thing
How do two global financial players combine their strengths - despite lockdowns and travel restrictions - to generate disruptive business ideas?
- Development and set-up of a 5-day innovation summit: two very different corporate cultures, remote, nine time zones across three continents, at least five native languages...
- Remote! - new tools, new formats - how to sustain engagement, creativity and enthusiasm?
- Getting to know one another, creating understanding, identifying commonalities and building trust
- Fast generation of ideas for various focus areas (e.g. mobility & climate change) and selection of top ideas (design thinking approach) - innovation funnel
- Reality check within the respective organizations, in order to then promote implementation of the top ideas in two further remote summits - relevant stakeholders, necessary data, resources, schedules, etc.
Global Finance Corporations