Strategy Cascade: Understand, Own & Execute
How to convey the corporate strategy so that all employees can own and deliver on it?
- Strategy definition process with focus on alignment within the executive team and subsequent linking to the company's and thereby employee's goals
- Development and moderation of a Strategy Summit (owned by the executive team) to anchor and operationalize the strategy across the management level: What does the strategy have to do with me and my area of responsibility?
- Enabling sessions & toolkits for the management level, so that each manager can conduct two strategy workshops with their own team:
- What does the strategy mean for us? Have we understood and internalized it?
- How do we implement the strategy? How do we measure our progress? How do we ensure alignment?
- Quarterly review sessions with management level to ensure alignment
- Throughout the Strategy Cascade: Sparring with individual executive team members to strengthen messaging and to create awareness
Fintech Unicorn Scale-up